Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ignore your teeth, they will go away!

Have you ever heard the expression, "Just ignore it/them, they will go away". This could not be more true of your dental health. Maintaining dental health requires DAILY and sometimes rigorous habits. I practice what I preach. I brush and floss after every meal and at bedtime. I use interdental cleaners every day. I use fluoride rinse. I use a tongue scraper. I get my teeth cleaned three times a year by my dental hygienist.

Good dental hygiene habits are just as important as other health habits and are ignored or forgotten just as frequently. The next time you go to bed without brushing and flossing, just remember this:
Brushing and flossing are only important to the people who want to keep their teeth!

Dr Brian Johnson
1240 Upper Hembree Road
Suite C
Roswell,GA 30076
770.993.9809
www.BrianJohnsonDMD.com

No comments:

Post a Comment