Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Use Your Google Powers For Good, Become a Super Hero!

I am a total Google nut. I admit it. Recovery starts with admitting the problem, right?
I love to send shout outs to my favorite restaurants, doctors, service providers, etc. If you love need to share your opinions with others, all you need is a Gmail account and you too can be on your way to reviewing to your hearts content. Don't have one? It takes about 2 minutes to set one up. It will make you happy, I promise. It is a great tool. You can also save map searches to retreaved anytime you need it. You can use it to set up a blog. The list just goes on and on. Those Google Places reviews are my favorite though.

As a matter of fact, I want for our office to be your first review. Please go to our Google Places page and let the world know why and how you love coming to your dentist. If you have something less than wonderful to say, please call me first...
Be warned, this can become an addiction. You will feel like a super hero...and you will certainly be our hero. Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment