Thursday, June 23, 2011

Celebrating 20 Years of Marriage and Dentistry

Debbie and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary this month. I celebrated a different kind of anniversay as well. I graduated from Medical College of Georgia in May 1990.  In January 1991, I bought into a dental practice in Roswell, GA. Since that time, I have continued in the same practice. My practice has certainly changed over time. I started out as an associate dental to Dr John Mathews. Soon after, practiced in a partnership until 1999. Since that time, I have practiced alone. We relocated the practice in 2008. We have watched the North Fulton area change along the way.

It has been my pleasure to serve the dental needs of my community for the last 20 years. I look forward to the next phase of my practice!

Brian D. Johnson, DMD
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
1240  Upper Hembree Road
Suite C
Roswell, GA 30076
770.993.9809
http://www.brianjohnsondmd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment