Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Roswell Dentist -Team Spotlight- Meet Debbie

I would  like to introduce myself. I am Debbie Johnson and married to Dr. Johnson. I  function as the team leader for our practice. Some offices have office managers. I prefer my title because our team functions so well that I don't really manage them, just coordinate. I manage the appointment schedules,  practice financial business, and all advertisement/social media campaigns. I am also the amateur blogger. Mostly, I want to welcome our patients into our family business and help them to feel happy and comfortable while you visit with us.

Our mission is simple. We treat our patients the way we want to be treated. We want to help you to have the best and most healthy smile possible. We have worked very hard in selecting just the right team members and are very proud of them. Every day I get compliments on our great team. We take care of them so that we can all work together to create a pleasant environment for our patients. Laughter is important in our office. Many new patients comment on how comfortable they feel when they leave.

Brian and I have been married almost twenty years and have two children. I have worked in some capacity in our family business since 1999. I laughingly say that this is my third and favorite career. I graduated from the University of Alabama in the Capstone College of Nursing. I have worked in pediatrics my entire nursing career. I have worked at Children's Hospital in Birmingham, Egleston Children's Hospital, Scottish Rite Children's Hospital, and Pediatric Outpatient Surgery Center. My second career was staying home with our children when they were young. I now enjoy full freedom to guide our business. Our children say that I am obsessed with Chick Fil A; but I am mesmerized by their business model and by their customer service.

Call today, it will be "our pleasure to serve you"!



Debbie Johnson
1240 Upper Hembree Road
Suite C
Roswell, 30076
770.993.9809
http://www.brianjohnsondmd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment