Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Does going to the dentist make you nervous?

When I was a child, our family dentist was not known for "gentle dental care" . To this day, I get nervous hearing the sound of that drill! So, if you get a little anxious just thinking about coming in to the dental office, please rest your fears. These days, we have all sorts of distractions to help you face your fears. We have headphones ready to pipe in music of your choice, television, pleasant decor , a friendly staff, and most importantly the most gentle dentist around!

Yes, I know I am a little biased, but I think Dr . Johnson is the best around. We have had many patients over the years say that he has helped them overcome their dental fears.


Debbie Johnson
Treatment Coordinator
Brian D. Johnson, DMD
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
1240 Upper Hembree Road
Suite C
Roswell, Ga 30076
(770)993-9809
www.brianjohnsondmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment